Marketing Manager - DVA Federal Credit Union is seeking a creative, energetic individual to work as part of the senior management team to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate a comprehensive marketing strategy that drives business to all delivery channels and aligns with the credit union's strategic objectives. This position reports to the CEO.
• Develop a comprehensive marketing plan and annual budget
• Create promotional campaigns to generate growth in product and service areas targeted by the Board and management including loans, deposits, convenience services, etc.
• Provide support for business development efforts of branch and business development staff.
• Use a variety of media to drive business to multiple delivery channels including online, mobile, social media and brick and mortar branches.
• Maintain and manage the credit union's online presence including website, Facebook, twitter and other social media outlets.
• Manage various marketing vendors and a part time, in-house graphic designer.
• Coordinates or assists with special events such as membership drives, annual meetings and focus groups as well as member and staff gatherings.
• Conduct market research and analyze demographic data in order to recommend new or improved products and services and to determine the most effective means of reaching new members and targeting existing members.
• Analyze marketing campaigns and prepare a monthly report for the CEO and Board of Directors outlining the results achieved, including profitability.
Position Requirements: General knowledge of credit union products and services along with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience. Ability to analyze demographic data and above average communication and social media skills a must. Qualified candidates may submit their resume to Human Resources via fax (202-737-2992) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Service Representative /Teller - DVA Federal Credit Union is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve our membership in a dual Member Service Representative /Teller role in our Washington DC location.
Position Requirements: Previous customer service or financial institution experience preferred. Good oral and written communication skills. High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office suite. Experience with Symitar Episys a plus.
Position Responsibilities: The ideal candidate is able to identify member needs and provide appropriate solutions. Responsibilities include guiding members toward appropriate DVA FCU's products and services, processing loan requests and processing member's financial transactions in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
Application Instructions: Qualified candidates may email resumes to email@example.com or respond via fax to 202-737-2992.